Thursday, May 1, 2008

15th bday :D

okay. it's abit late. cause my bday was like ytd. but nvm (: haha.


1. BIRTHDAY IS A NICER TERM WITH THE SAME MEANING OF GROW FAT DAY GOSH.
1 whole kg of birthday fats in a day


Thank you all those people who wished me happy birthday and stuff. yeah. love all of you (: heeh


some pictures that i've taken recently. ;D



gosh. this is NOT taken by me. it's by my sister. when my mum call me i still playing some stupid game on her phone and my sister took this picture and show my mama as evidence that i'm dao-ing her delibrately. okayy. i look super super black. cool (: and i'm super happy when i saw this photo cause my hair looks like it grew longer or something

one of our basketball training days. and angela is not angelic at all okay. don't let her jersey cheat you. she damn rough one when it comes to bball >.<


Angela me and joy :D


Me and angela. okay i look stupid. i mean, how good can 1 look after a basketball practise right. Notice that we changed shirt. it's taken on the same day leh :D


Ruixin and charlene. on the mrt :D

junjie and dillon walking super fast and funnily when we were at the airport.

Heehh. i don't know how this picture actually ended in my phone. but nvm. in commemoration of carrie. who made me pump alot on my bday >:@

Me and my doggy :D ignore my stupid fat legs. but my dog is super super pissed cause he wants to take photo thn i carry him so he cannot pose nice nice one

Whoo. the nice nice slice of cake 2j07 gave me like exactly one week before my bday. and thanks people for singing my bday song real real loud in the canteen. (louder thn the rest at least) haha. i feel super honoured and proud ;DD



My bday cake. Yeah. it's not ice cream with tigger like how i was last year but who's complaining. this cake is super nice leh. my dad bought it for his bday last year and i ate half the cake myself and they all veh veh angry at me >.<






ruixin is super nice and she gave me this bear i had to balance the whole day okay. and yongsheng want to rape it and huien love to poke the nose.
and this attracted super alot of attention from the teachers -.-

Thanks people for your presents :D
haha. my birthday was cool cause alot alot of people wished me happy birthday.
Like lydia, dilys, yingying, jade, kimberlyn, jo'di, nenque, junwen, nicole,shermaine, xiaowei, okay fine. i don't feel like listing all of them down ya know.
there's still the table tennis team
and of course 3F (:
and mr yap. and ms low and mr hong (cause they saw the bear bear by ruixin on the table)
ms low gave me a maths assignment for my bday present. and she said that i'm guai :D
mr hong hope say that his present is a easy physics test that we had that day. gosh i tell u it's not easy. or maybe cause i forgotten everything.
oh cool. we took our weight today cause mr yap say that we are going to grow alot of fatter during lvl camp cause the camp involves alot of eating. thn i lost like 5 kg (which i gained back at the later part of the day) since the beginning of the year.
i'm still heavy. it's cause i was heavier at the beginning of the year. (come back from hongkong with super alot of nice food to eat) but i told ms low it's cause of stress. and she say that i'm veh poor thing.
okay. i hope that it works and she would give less assignments and feedback to the school and we can have less topics tested for the wk 10 test. like we can get rid of circles cause i don't uds the whole fucking topic. and i get veh veh pissed off whenever i can't do a single question on any w/s when everyone can see all the bloody properties
and i had my bday song sang like 4 times (:
1. by 3F. thanks people <3
2. by the table tennis people (:
3. by some of the eds dance ppl ;D (i was rather stunned though)
4. by my family.
didn't really celebrate or whatever like the previous years. expensive meals and presents and stuff 'cause of some reason. but yeah. it was a nice birthday for me.
interclass is comingg ;D everyone jiayou (:

No comments: