Friday, July 25, 2008

24July


love them yeah :D
chem test today was rather screwed. maths was quite fun cause we were gathering in front of miss low's table and doing stupid things. visualizers during maths lesson is cool (: logaritum is soooo muchh better than binomial. im so dead for the coming maths CT.

i love my class and all. i mean, im adapting well and stuff. i have good friends in class whom i totaly can trust and rely on. but yeah, i still miss you two, it just feels different. like things have passed for a long long time and we;ve already drifted apart. the feeling is like so wrong.

yeah. it's time for me to move on too. perhaps im happier now. okay i don;t know what i'm talking about.
i'm not saying that my friends now are not as good or anything. but yes, maybe i'm being too greedy by asking for all.

my dad MIGHT (hopefully too) be bringing me and watch the dark knight this sunday :D

1 comment:

Yingying :D said...

I know, i miss you a hell lot too T_T