Wednesday, October 22, 2008

lalla

some problem with my tagboard. yay it's back alrdy :D

i don't like the camera i posted in the last post alrdy. i saw the real thing and it's really not cute ><>
but too bad i'm broke D:

today's my dad's bday :D and it is shikai's bday too (: cool! they share the same bday

watching stupid shows this few days. just caught the lastest episode of hot shot. HEY the guy who act as dufei damn cute leh got one scene (: OMG I WAS SO OBSESSED OVER HIM YTD, (irritating my sister in the process)

i feel so stupid. cause i don't know what to post but i just feel like blogging suddenly.
i love the bitches yay <3no matter what happens, the bitches would always be together and there for each other right?

i know i'm sounding like some bimbo but i put on alot of weight recently since training stopped (which is 2 million years ago) 

this is probably going to be the only time i'm going to say this all my life but: I WANT TRAINING BACK

lalal. byebye :D

No comments: