Saturday, November 1, 2008

omg soo cool i never knew this

WHAT INSPIRED MEG CABOT TO WRITE PRINCESS DIARIES

seriously i never thought of this before, but. look at this:

I was inspired to write The Princess Diaries when my mom, after the death of my father, began dating one of my teachers, just as Mia’s mom does in the book! I have always had a “thing” for princesses (my parents used to joke that when I was little, I did a lot of insisting that my “real” parents, the king and queen, were going to come get me soon, and that everyone had better start being a LOT nicer to me) so I stuck a princess in the book just for kicks… and VOILA! The Princess Diaries was born.

her mum really dated a teacher o.o i wonder if any other parts of the book was true too. e.g. did she have a bf as hot as micheal or someone as hot and rich as j.p who loved her like hell?

omg so cool ;D

No comments: