Wednesday, January 9, 2008

3F :D

i think i'm starting to get used to life in 3F. yeah. me, ruixin, peishan and jasmine. at least i do have people to hang out with there :D

i should start interacting more with the other girls. other thn these 3 and zexi, who is super nice and sits next to ruixin. but again, i just made my dad this dumb promise

It all started when i'm doing maths holiday hw just now. (yeah. not due yet leh) And he came in, bored and all, and started talking nonsense. He was like saying how i used to be quiet and all. peaceful and whatever. Then i go into DHS and made loadsa new friends in jarvix<3>.
The good part: I became more hardworking. I not only bother to hand in hw, i bother to hand them in ON TIME. Super big change. Imagine how lazy i was ;D
The bad part: Those siao siao people who i love alot alot made me crazy and now, i'm officially pronounced noisy by my dad and mum. urghh

My dad said that i was more pleasant when i am quiet (and he don't freaking care if i hand in my hw on time since last time when i don't do them i get higher grades, as long there are no phone calls from teachers that disrupt his peaceful life.) So i should try to get back the quiet, natural side of me now that i got out of my previous class

Hello. i was an average joe in 2J with the noise level i make. But now i noticed that, i'm seriously noisy in 3F. i should learn to control my noise level a little.
A mistake he made, the natural side of me now is the super noisy side, and had been for the past 2 years.

i have loads of opinions. i learn to develop more opinions :D And i talk w/o thinking.
My dad: it used to be cute when you were in primary school. i know that's your nature to shoot your mouth off w/o thinking but now you grow up liaw please, think before you talk.

ok. i promised that i would TRY

No comments: