Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday ;D

I'm like supposed to finish all my homework today. wish me good luck. plus i just made a new discovery. Japanese common test 2 is like on tuesday! oh no! i just realised that today. and i've been ponning lessons/sleeping and talking cock since common test 1 is over. is why are they rushing so many tests hurh >;@ ct one just over lehh. ;( make my life so sad you see --> ;( ;( ;( (i'm sad) gambatte neh!


I've not been going for training like the whole March Holidays. and nenque just told me that we are playing against their school, who i think is super super imba >.<>
I guess i'm not going for training tmr again. means i'm trainingless for like 1 whole week of holiday when nationals start like, the first week or something. (most probably) gahh. cause we like need to do chinese tmr at ruixin's house! and my mum is super super unhappy with me skipping training leh. pleaseee. can i like go for training thn leave halfway thn come and do? i can like, do more 'homework' or whatever you know, i don't mind. ;D

today supposed to go to orchard with carrie and jade etc. but my mum don't allow. -.- guess what's the reason. she said now take mrt also veh dangerous cause mas selamat is running around the place, yarh, so l8r he bomb orchard or something. whatever.

MAS SELAMAT I BEG YOU BOMB ANYWHERE ALSO DONT BOMB ORCHARD OKAY. I VEH LONG NVR GO THERE SHOPPING LIAW o

kay. but she started asking me what time to what time and which part of orchard and something about busy hours. thn i was like: okay nvm i told them i'm not going alrdy. So, she and my dad brought me and my sister out for lunch buffet today ;D omg, damn fat leh. but is like. super ex kinda buffet. so don't care larh, i just eat eat and eat (:

when nationals start i'm not supposed to play anymore ya know. cause i can't play decently due to like lack of training and too heavy cannot run properly. but i came back and weigh and i did not gain any weight. 0.0 so i assume whatever little muscles i have all turned back into fats after buffet. some random pictures ;D
Eating HAPPILY
not disgusting enough?
damn horrible right! got people eat lidat one.
ahh; i think my feet grew bigger (:
went shopping. and bought two jeans in esprit ;D


nice right? it was like on offer ;D $70 only.
but it makes me thigh look bloody fat leh this jeans. like it's not fat enough w/o the help of the jeans

Another one. on offer too. $105.
Don't tell me that both look the same >.<>

My sister bought jeans too :D anyway. my mum spent the money happily cause she wanted to renew her esprit member so i don't feel guilty spending her money. (:


then i saw this super nice top. i think it's for guys or something. but it looks super super nice. and i tried it and my mum said that it's super nice too. but it's like $150. gosh. my mum would NEVER spend $150 for a top. and this nice nice limited edition watch she wanted to buy for like $169 and i dno why she had second thoughts about buying it when she almost bought it >.<>

gahh! i can't find a pic of that online. but it's similar to this. only that it's nice and it's supposedly for men. yarh. but i think i still look like a woman in that -.-


Okay, random photo i took of the badminton cupboard. like there's a english one alrdy. and recently they added a chinese one up too. for chinese teachers or their china coach, maybe 0.0
Okay. my dog was at the back of the car. thn he climbed front and on my father's lap at the driver's seat and slept there for the rest of the journey. -.- He does weird things you know.

Like we don't let him get up the cushion chair cause it's super expensive and he scratched 2 massage chairs until spoil alrdy and that's like his territory or something and he sleeps there at night and he don't let us get up. thn we bought him this shirt that day and he wore it cause these few days it's like raining and super cold and all. he wear shirt he think he's human alrdy. immediately he jump up to the cushion chair and sit with us o.o

of course we chase him down immediately. l8r that also become his territory thn our whole family have to sit on the floor alrdy 0.0


My sister
This pee guy. Whne you soak it in water it's supposed to pee. yarh. i just found it in the car yesterday.


Gahh. if i'm not going training tmr i would walk to ruixin's house instead of taking bus to burn my fats from like double buffet this week.

i want contacts suddenly you know. so that i can wear sunglasses which is super seh. yarh. according to my mum i can just don't wear specs. -.- but still, it's damn irritating leh. if don't wear specs must take in and out and bring everywhere you go. though can improve eyesight so that you don't rely on it all the crap.

yar. i still want contacts. grey colour ;D but carrie say that sch don't allow coloured contacts. ah :( spoilsport.

yay;D hw and jap now ;(( still got empire of the sun test -.-
GOD SAVE ME

No comments: