Sunday, June 8, 2008

the holidays are too short

june holidays are seriously too short. they should add in july too :D
i haven't gotten any holiday hw done other than the chemistry online quiz.
okay. you should see our list of holiday hw, then you would symphathize with me. it's sorta impossible to finish all of it with my disgusting schedule for the last 2 weeks.

i'm growing fatter than i am now, which is very fat alrdy. yes i can't chew on anything, but i eat dno how many meals of porridge a day cause i need to eat my medicine to prevent infection. about 6 meals. great.. bsp camp all over again.

Tomorrow- I AM SUPPOSED TO GO SHOPPING WITH MY PARENTS AND THEY ARE GOING TO BUY ME NEW PRETTY SHOES AND CLOTHES. AND A NICE NEW PHONE FOR MY DAD apparently misstan smsed me this morning and reminded me that there is such thing called the sports leader umpiring course tmr

byebye shopping trip :(

Tuesday-Thursday: meeting for LA film

Friday- DENTAL! now i seriously hate dental -.- is like it prevents me from eating decent food plus need to eat so much antibiotics.
-watch ruixin's drama at night

Saturday- Training

Sunday- Tuition+Piano

Monday- Whatever. there would be something coming up

Tuesday- Training

Wednesday- *to be updated*

Thursday-Friday- Table tennis camp

Saturday- Training

Sunday- Piano+Tuition

SEE SO BUSY. my only 2 vacant days would be like, going out with some people i bet. i am sososososos dead. it's not my fault. i really intended to do some work this holidays. but it;s not my fault that i'm so busy teachers. must put yourself into my shoes -.- (i wear size4:D)

No comments: