Sunday, June 15, 2008

sony pink vaio<3

guess what im blogging on now, my new vaio :D
it's pink ya know. even the carrier and the mouse is pink and ive just gotten it<3

chio right (:

yeah. braces are effective torture tools. just got my braces on friday afternoon, before going to watch ruixin's drama with shimei and panda.
my braces are pink too :D same colour as my laptop.
i look weird in braces and it feels super uncomfortable. even till today, sunday alrdy neh.

ruixin just went to korea
nenque going malacca tmr.
im staying in s'pore

i shouldnt even complain. my parents are broke alrdy. braces + laptop. this june holiday is very very expensive for them. (im the main spender as you can see)
might not be much for some ppl but yeah, im not rich larh.
okay i should go shopping less and buy less unneccessary stuff from today on.

No comments: