Monday, December 31, 2007

1st post of 2008

it's 2008 :D

A new year, a new start.
i promise myself that i would have a meaningful year this year
I do that every new year
GOD PLEASE HELP ME ELIMINATE MY C GRADES FOR THIS YEAR OR MY MUM WOULD KILL ME.

Yeah. for 2008.
I want FAHRENHEIT'S NEW ALBUM (4th jan 08)
and THE DAMN NIKE BAG THAT COST $133 which my mum refuse to buy for me
hello. i seriously think that it's worth that money leh.
It's beautiful.

school's starting tmr.
3F.

feels weird typing it.
now when ppl ask me which class i'm from, they're asking about 3F, no more 2J

read the extract of xiaowei's essay on her blog on how she feel about 2J.
nearly cried.
it's really touching.
i <3 2J. it's really like my 2nd home.

i rmb when i love to go to the toilet during lesson time.
me and yingying wear colourful hairbands to school.
oh yeah i got your present le! :D
when our classroom stinks.
when we rush hw
when we all cried on the last day.
when so many of us went for class chalet
when we copy hw in class

alot alot alot more.
when i hear dillys analysing the day's time table and giving her comments during morning assembly
when xieyao pulled my shirt almost every morning.

blah blah blah.
when zhiwei laugh loudly in class.
when jade imba for her maths.
and science
when the X FAM GANG :D go hua chi.

just saw shimei's blog.
she declared herself as a member of X FAM GANG :D
hahas(: so cute.

2008 is going to be a beautiful year.
i will always <3 2J.
but we all still have to move on. time would not stop for us, or rewind to the day we were year 1 again or whatever.

guess how nice my new year is this year
i'm slacking, blasting music, chatting online
for the entire day.

it's nicer thn jade's at least
she's chionging hw.


p.s. yingying, cedric is HOT

No comments: