Saturday, December 1, 2007

YAY ;D

it's like 1st december, 11.45p.m.
tmr. 10.40a.m, JLPT
i swear i'm not prepared. i'm not going to bother to prepare much either. i'm really NOT in the mood to study ok. It's like multiple choice.
I just wish that i have good enough luck to pass my JLPT level 4.
pathetic you see. if i fail even level 4

got gastric flu the past few days. like on thursday i went to the doctors cause my stomach hurt SO much. And got medicine. Urghh. 4 different kind leh. pity me ;((

Spent the entire thursday night tossing and turning cause of the pain. Hardly slept that night.

Today, went to training cause i was feeling quite ok.(other that eating loads of medicine so many times a day) but the coach hiong training today made me feel NOT okay. ;(

Ruixin smsed me during training. Said that i'm in her class :DD
I would have preferred 3B seriously. more people i know there. like lydia, jade, carrie, zhiwei, yang even. But 3F is fine too. Though i know only erm. Jasmine and Ruixin ;DD It's much better thn 3J. i don't know anyone there. no one is from dhs pingpang or 2j07. +++ It includes bio. urghh.

kr claim that the sch's mad for putting ppl like me into triple in the first place.
i think so too ;D
And he want to change class cause i told him laozhang is in his class and he thanked me for giving him mental preparation.
HELLO. LAOZHANG IS NICE OK. HE'S MY BEST FRIEND

Congrats jiaying for your successful appeal too (:
Monica... JIAYOU ok!!! You MUST get your choice. Triple is in neither of your choice. RE APPEALLLLL

Nenque just went to taiwan in the morning, haven't share my good news with her yet. going to miss her <3

Flying to Korea on the 4th. Tuesday. Haven't start packing yet. Intend to start after JLPT test tmr.
Urghh. It's snowing there. Cold. Means more things to pack and squeeze and wear and take note of

Gosh. I'm bad at this

No comments: