Friday, November 23, 2007

sjdhgfpashd

appeal results are supposed to come out today.
i checked once at 12noon and now it's 9
i rechecked.
right. i've been online the whole day.
since i woke up ;DD

i was just complaining to monica about the appeal results not being out yet.
supposed to come out on 23rd nov what!


HI! I'M CHEESE-KING LANCER. PLEASURE TO MEET YOU, THERE MATE! *BRIT ACCENT* says:
rmb what ms ling said
HI! I'M CHEESE-KING LANCER. PLEASURE TO MEET YOU, THERE MATE! *BRIT ACCENT* says:
her bo liao warning
HI! I'M CHEESE-KING LANCER. PLEASURE TO MEET YOU, THERE MATE! *BRIT ACCENT* says:
11.59pm is also 23nov


HI! I'M CHEESE-KING LANCER. PLEASURE TO MEET YOU, THERE MATE! *BRIT ACCENT* says:
rmb what ms ling said
HI! I'M CHEESE-KING LANCER. PLEASURE TO MEET YOU, THERE MATE! *BRIT ACCENT* says:
her bo liao warning
HI! I'M CHEESE-KING LANCER. PLEASURE TO MEET YOU, THERE MATE! *BRIT ACCENT* says:
11.59pm is also 23nov

thanks miss ling.

i'm coming back to check at 11.59 thn.

now i should just go enjoy my big LCD television screen.

beats waiting in front of the comp not knowing when the results would come out.

PLEASE GRANT MY APPEALLLLL *praying super hard*

No comments: