Wednesday, November 7, 2007

lalalalalala

i'm such a good girl today.

tell you also won't believe but i spent the day doing theory hw and maths holiday hw. and completed all the maths holiday hw.

amazing right? this is the first time i don't do last minute work leh. :D I'm sooo proud of myself.

Ok. i woke up at 12noon today that's why i'm doing it so that my mum would stop screaming about how i'm wasting my holidays away when she see that i need to concentrate on something supposedly meaningful.

Went for pianoo. And i seriously need to practise more now that it's like the holidays. I'm not planning to till my piano teacher told me to. Like urgghhh.

I'm seriously broke.
AND I DESPERATELY NEED A JOB.

Tell me if you have any job vacancies available or anyone that wants to hire hardworking cute workers like me. :DD

No comments: