Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Damn, jade just told me cannot appeal down one leh.
Everyone thinks that i'm guai lan cause i got triple and i appeal for double.
Amazing right. Weird people like me do weird things,
Anw, i submitted the form le. So i pray that they give me my double science combi and let people who want and appreciate and have more interest in triple science take the combi

win win situation what.

I'm doing it for the good of everyone.
Damn. i'm hearing the advertisement outside, danson's album qian chang hui. This saturday
and i cannot bloody go. fuck it

Tmr is class chalet though. Something to like rejoice about(:
I think i have to wake up early on thursday morning to go for training. Thn after that come back to the chalet again.

Cause i don't think class chalet is an acceptable reason for ponning training.
Ok, i shall see what happen first on Thursday, see if i feel like going. Shall just bring my table tennis stuff in case.

Oh, and i'm damn freaking pissed off with my mum and sister now.

:(

No comments: