Thursday, November 8, 2007

blahhhhhhh

i am a naughty girl today. hmm.

i only practised the piano for half an hour. and did the scales only. seeee. i am going to die lehh. my grade 6 just pass ok. far far away from merit. i.am.going.to.die ;(

Woke up at 9am today;D this is the earliest other than like training ok. See, i'm sooo proud of myself cause i'm like a pig and i know it. urghhh.

I just lost 2 kg that day. And today i put on 1kg back. I seriously don't know how did not do it. I'm like not pms-ing. I went to swim the morning like sai and trained in the afternoon.

Hmm, must be muscles. :D
carrie would tell me that i'm cheating myself
but i know that i'm not :DD

Blah shit. I have to finish my theory homework like by tomorrow ok. Still got alot alot alot left.

Supposed to meet Jade at 1p.m. today. She's freaking punctual leh. I am like super duper late and i reached at 2.15p.m. (:

Jade's a nice girl she did not kill and murder me :D

After that at 3pm went to train with Nenque and Delfina. They're like freaking pro and fast. Talk about fast i want to die already larh. I'm not even near normal speed. I am famous for my uber slow reaction. Then their ball all so freaking fast. So i got trashed larh :(

Carrie supposed to come today. Then she selling some coupon thingos so end up she did not come. Wonder how much she earned. >.< and how many shuai ges did she see while selling her coupon

Sian leh. I'm like super super off form today. Like i've been off form since training stop for eoys. like ok. in fact, i'm off form 90% of the time unless i'm in super duper good mood. Which is never. cause i'm always in good mood only.

Shit. i'm like damn freaking crap today.

Yay(: 2nd class chalet is coming :D The previous one 30/36 people turned up either of the days lehh.

This time alot of people go overseas, should be less but. I really really hope that it would not be so little people and it would be as fun as or even more fun thn the previous time.

I'm going to bring 5 big packets of chips (: If i'm not that broke by then, which is practically impossible i warn you all, so don't get your hopes too high. I would bring 8 big packs, hope that it can last us for at least like the first day? Our class is full of greedy people who eat like there's no tomorrow like me(: That's why i love 2J

Let's go pasir ris park again:D This time i would try to scream less while climbing. But please don't let me climb too high i have height phobia leh. Too high will die :(

Anw, I'm like SOOO LOOKING FORWARD FOR THIS CLASS CHALET!! Let's bring alot of horrible things and think about alot of horrible things to play like for truth or dare, or forfeit for whatever game all that(:

And this time i am going to bring my eeyore/pooh to sleep cause i realised that costa sands room have serioussss shortage of pillows larh. At least i have something to hug (:

Last chalet with 2j:( But we must rmb each other and have more reunions(:

No comments: