Saturday, November 17, 2007

Class Chalet(:

Class Chalet was supposed to be like from the 14-16th.
But i decided to go on the 15th, and miss 1 night, for 2 reasons.
1st: training on 15th morning
2nd: nicole's surprise party on 15th afternoon

So on the 14th, went to TM with carrie to collect her contacts and watched the game plan.
Omg, THE ROCK DAMN HOT CAN.
his packs are like so super hottt
i sound so pathetically hua chi. Not like i can help it ya know.

15th morning. Went for training. I'm such a good girl ok. Go training instead of chalet. Woke up too late, like at 7.45. Thn pack all my chalet things, bathe and took bus to tanah merah mrt. 2 dumb incidents happened on the train. Obviously i look like some chee ko peh that rape old man and woman.
Kao. Bisexual somemore
Old people somemore

1st. This old man was sitting next to me. Then this photo of wuchun was on his newspaper. So i wanted to see what was it. And he don't let me read ok. He close the paper till small small, thn he rather stand up and read. WTF

Look at wuchun larh. Not you larh old man

2nd. This old woman came in, i was listening to music damn freaking loud. Cause the train's damn squeezy, i think someone touched his damn butt. Then she turn around, see me sitting there and started yelling at me. I did not know marh. So after that when i take out my ear piece she repeated the whole thing again

WTH. She think i want to touch her soggy old butt leh. Say i eat her tofu. (translate that into chinese) come on larh. I look like i target woman nia. So old somemore her butt damn nice meh.

I'd rather touch my own butt thn her's larh. i believe mine's so much hotter. Somemore i am sitting down ok. How to touch and i am about to sleep until she started making a scene leh.

Alot of people were staring

So i told her: 去照镜子啦。你那么老了屁股哪里好摸。乱乱冤枉人。神经病!你希望有人模拟的屁股是吗?
Sounds damn broken larh. My chinese's not good to start with

Thn went for training. It was like. Normal larh. Have this competition we need to draw lots and get separated into 4 different groups with 5 people in each group and compete against 4 other people. LAWL! I got champ for my group leh! but i did not win all. i think count score and few people draw kinda thingo. Nvm. 1/5. Nothing to be proud about.

Went to Nicole's surprise bday party. 9 people from 6/2 were there. We played zhong ji mi ma. Rmber-ed that this is our favourite game when we were in p6<3 Hahas. But now feel like there's this gap between us liaw, not as close as we are before.

When playing, i made laozhang spit his coke out on people,sherman i think when i mentioned his best friend. OMG. DAMN FUNNY.

Went for chalet! They were starting the bbq liaw. Thn me and rou went to buy drinks, sausages and chickenwings cause there wasn't enough food.

Thn xiaowei called. And called us to buy fire starters. I heard it as fire sparklers wth. So i went to buy sparklers realising that i got it wrong when i went back and they ask for starters. Omg i feel so freaking dumb

But we had fun playing with sparklers after bbq though :D Hey my contribution okay! there would be no sparklers to play if i bought correctly.

Watched titanic, watched tv programmes, thn bathe with irene and made alot alot of noise in the toilet. When we come out, panda was complaining o.0

Watched transformers till like 2am. Thn went to sleep liaw. I shared a bed with panda and valencia cause they refuse to share bed with irene :D So she had to sleep on the mattress.

Thn in the morning, a couple of people had to go to sch. I was still sleeping away. And valencia left the bed. once she got off, i took up the whole bed till she come back no where to sleep! LAWL! not first time liaw leh! previous chalet also like that!!

Lesson learnt: When sleeping with me, cannot leave the bed halfway or you can forget about sleeping for the rest of the night

Morning, woke up at 9plus. watched tv, cleared up. check out at 10.30 and went to burger king to have breakfast. took bus and mrt home. Thn take bus2 back with zhiwei.

reached home about 12. slept at 12.30-5.30
Woke up for dinner.
Slept at 11pm-10am today

Thn there's no breakfast. Not even a single piece of bread at home.
So i went to swim.
And i come back
And there's some disgusting food that i finished half way out of desperation cause i'm damn hungry.
Thn went for training

And i don't know why but my arms have no strength today and got scolded like shit. super super off form

went for tuition. audrey pang seh me and xin yu freaked me out cause she come so late. i scared i no one to talk to marh >.<
Anw, did compo. And mine was super super screwed.
Came back. eat. VERY HUNGRY CAN
And watch DANSONNNNNN on tv. wth. my dad and sister think that he's not handsome leh. WTH. HE SO FREAKING HOT

i cannot go for his autograph session today cause of tuition and training ya know. how screwed is that. that must be why i'm so screwed today

Tmr going to aspen! to start chem+physics lesson :D lydia and jade would be there for both. yingying no more :( Xiaowei would be there for chem :D

YAY :D 2J people<3
I love 2j i love 2j i love 2j

I just received my bsp interview form. 28th november wth. How screwed is that i haven't started. I'm going to make a fool out of myself during the interview. i'm sure i wouldn't get in anw. Is like, everyone else there have much better results thn i do.
the criteria for the sch based bsp, not say the scholership, is 70% average.
I have 65% average
The criteria is 70% for chinese
My chinese got a B
The criteria is 65% for LA
My LA. i doubt have 65% larh. My eoys i got 58% only

I'm so freaking screwed. Why do they give me hope larh. To like let me go for the interview. When i'm competing with perfect students with perfect gpa and perfect scores that fit all the criteria and read chinese newspaper everyday

I do not even uds what's on the bloody newspaper.
I cannot even speak chinese w/o hesitating and making a fool out of myself
The number of chinese words i write wrongly is %^&*( 2 million okay.
i don't even know how to write 兴趣。I wrote 性趣 for my eoy.

Not that i'm horny. I seriously don't know which is the correct one till irene told me that the one i wrote had horny meanings inside.

BSP. how screwed.

No comments: