Friday, February 29, 2008

boooohhh

zonals are finally over.
ok it was over for quite a long time alrdy, the problem is i haven't updated since then by, nvm, it's kayy.
(I think everyone kena influenced by the it's kayy thingo liawx)

i shed off 1 kg last wkk and i dunno how i freaking do it since my diet never ever work longer than from dinner to breakfast next day. That's like the maximum.

And these few days i have been exercising quite alot. I don't know why. just feel like it, stressed i think, cause i screwed up:
1. Chemistry Practical.
2. LA
3. Maths
4. Physics.
Which is practically everything i took this week

And yesterday, my muscles ached from head to toe. my shoulders, my thighs, my stomach, waist blah blah blah. Today, my stomach muscles fats ached like shit and i gained 1 kg back today. According to my mum, i gained muscles(:

yarh. so i could not laugh for 2 days and i emo-ed alot in class and did my hw, cause whenever i laugh my stomach pain like wtfkinghellshit. ok. i think i'm damn nua cause exercise abit cannot laugh liaw.

but it's kayy. i still want to gain more and more and more muscles and be a muscle kia.

Bgirls got 3rd zonals :D
Cgirls got CHAMPIONS<3>if i ever pass physics
hahahahaha. valval said that engineer all for guys one. nvm. i shall be the unique one. rose amongst torns leh (; seh right

gosh ruixin i want pink specs.
serena i hate emo girl cause she use pinkhairband.

best friend: did you shave today?

EDIT://
I AM A 杨树
KEN IS A 康树
JJ IS A 黑树
RACHEL IS A 陈树
YONGSHENG AND PEISHAN ARE <s>苏树s</s>叔叔
DILLON IS 福树
JASMINE IS 武术

gosh i learnt something during chinese. yongsheng started making fun of me first larh. deborah yeo 树 杨敏仪树 yarh yarh yarh. my dad planted it down derhh

No comments: