Thursday, February 21, 2008

Gahhhhh >.<

It's like 10.30 only. And i'm completely exhausted. I feel like falling down on my bed and sleep until tomorrow, whereby i would not be awakened by the noise of the irritating alarm clock, but to wake up naturally, when my body decides that i have enough rest.
Gosh. i wonder when that morning would ever come.

Tomorrow have,
1. Physics Quiz (not sure)
2. Geog ct
3. Chem ct
4. Match against AHS.

Next week have
1. Chem VIVA
2. Maths Quiz
3. LA test
4. Physics ct.
and who knows what would pop out.

Oh yarh. and spot check on monday.
so 'spot' hurh.
If the teacher allocated to check my class is like xie yao, who pulls down ppl's hair to see if touch the damn fringe. goodness i would cry.
don't cut for me don't cut for me.

i'm seriously stressed, tired and madddd. like who cannot see that need glasses bigger than mengran's

Goodness me, i don't know why am i updating my blog when i should be studying. And i should be catching up all the lessons i've missed because of the tournaments this week and last week.
Which is alot alot of lessons.

I missed dead poet's society's climax! Where neil perry (obviously the best looking guy in the whole show) committed suicide. ruixin said that she almost cried. i think i would cry. and today finish watching dps, i cried in the end ya know. ruixin also. and i think i saw some other people wiping off their tears. it's super touching. :`(

studyyy. i only went through a bit of geog in school and a bit of chem.
aiya, should just go school tmr and study larh.
hahas. my sehhh attitude. now you know why i'm like so screwed in all the tests we got back recently.

today's lessons were super super sian. even tjf cannot entertain me. life's sad.

stayed back after school to sorta mug with jasmine and ruixin. mugged a bit only lurh. and ruixin split milo dinosaur all over herself. wahahahaha. damn clumsy leh.
went home with them. talked about alot alot of stuffs. They seem to know alot leh. goodness. am i unobservant or am i slow?
jasmine got down at aljunied and ruixin took bus back with me :D i like to go home with her leh. cause won't ps me in mrt or something. can take bus back tgt also. veh little take bus back with me leh. ahh. still got zhiwei take same bus. but sian. nvr go back with her so long lerh.

in the busstop we met mr yeo.
me: should be go greet him anot
ruixin: huh. but we don;t know him
me: he's staring. let's just go larh
ruixin: ok
tgt: good afternoon mr yeo
mr yeo: year 2 arh?
us: nah. year 3

thn we went to another side of the stop
mr yeo walk over

mr yeo: heard that you all don't like the pe t-shirt horh
me: ok leh
*thn blah blah blah bout pe tshirt and where we live and how far is it and about bus numbers all kinda random talk*

mr yeo: which class you all in
us: 3F
mr yeo: eh. my baobei in that class leh
ruixin: who?
me: janson
mr yeo: yarh. he more and more handsome liaw leh. i very long never see him le. yue zhang yue shuai. the last time i saw him is during cny celebration...
me and ruixin: *laughing*
mr yeo: still got kajun right?
us: no.
ruixin: he in 3G.
mr yeo: orh. still got who
us: junjie and wenzhong
mr yeo: orh. junjie arh. and wenzhong. my baobei's boyfriend.
us: *laugh even harder*

then got some dumb stuff he say about his darling 2e students. and his bus came.
LAWL. i think he's damn freaking cool leh. call janson his baobei >.<

No comments: