Thursday, February 7, 2008

chinese new year ;D

hahas. yay ;D i'm finally updating my blog again.
i should reply tags first

charmaine!: yarh. why you quit frenchhh?? ahh. bad girl larh you. i look the same :D and i haven't quit jap *proud of myself* cause jap's better thn french.
ym: it says kallang bahru leh. i dunno. not meh?
shimei: wow. it's not surprising ya know. you laugh alot. like me!! that's our class latest trademark. the bottles :D i feel like going kboxx with you all again :D
jasmine: you adsorp. hahahahaha. i absorp. see i so pro in chemistry obviously i support green tea larh. later i tio murdered
shimei: haha. i know. about kr's sister in guides. veh funny meh?
lisha: happy cny too ;D
chloe: yesss. jap's tougher this year but funner ya know. casual conversation all that. after CNY is our CT! oh no. i haven't started
yingying: omg you don't tell me that you are high when you don't tell me why you are high. i;m high too :D
yitian: happy cny ;D
teresa: kuai gao zhang da (:
shimei: same same :D happy cny :D stop calling me bra liaw larh. ;((

Yay ;D today is chu err ;D

CNY eve ;D
did not go back to khs. slept at home till super super late(:
after that went to help my mum with some steamboat stuff and went over to my grandma's hse for steamboat.

CNY!
i wore a skirt. say wow. but it's like quite nice larh. so i did not object when my mum call me to wear. it's white. and my leg colour is like contrasting. i'm damn black now. and it's super big. like M size ok. and my mum said that it's the smallest they have for that design.
wow. luckily there's a belt.
and my dad thinks that it's too short.

After that went to watch Cj7*. my dad's favvvv actor cum director stephen chow.

Damnn cute larh the alien<3
i want to buy the toy toy if i ever see it.
the production of this movie i bet is damn freaking low.
but it's good.

supposed to be a comedy larh.
but i cried.
quite touching. esp the whole movie how the father work so hard for the son etc etc
hmm. should not say why and more. go find out yourself :D

CNY 2nd DAY :D
though my parents don't really like jay chou,
as usual, i'm going to force all of them to go with me
and watch KUNGFU DUNK today :D



OMG (:
yayyyyy <3 i've been so looking forward to it ok (:
lala.
i;m going to my grandma's for lunch
thn going to watch kungfu dunkkkk

oh yeah. but no shopping today i guess.
ytd went to TM to watch cj7 that time, the whole place was like close
except for the cinema
had a hard time finding a place to have dinner.
end up saw delifrance open and eat there :D

hope that the shops are like open today. urghhh.

tmr is 3F's first class outing (: yayyyy
perhaps i'd blog about it tmr.
but there's like super super little girls going, and all guys other thn meng ran is going.
like wooowwww.
ok. i'm feeling super random now.

zonals are going to start sooon.
shit,. i'm like eating like shit and not training at all. i'm going to dieee. right after cny holidays that wednesday against NASS. oh goodness kill meeee.
and it's going to be in DHS. out of dno how many matches 2 going to be in DHS. bahhh. no other place to hold izzit. DHS holding campus no aircon leh.

lala. nvm. monday's training i should jiayou more and slack less

No comments: