Friday, August 3, 2007

Catfish

I named this post catfish 'cause i'm random and stupid and gary is a snail and not a catfish.

okay. whatever

Lawl. Had not been blogging for 2 millions years i know :D And i shall fufill my promise to yingying and jade and update (:
Well. Busy week okay. Even after IDMI. Monday had training,presentation for LA and i a gary >.< sucked ="((">.< or MUCH quieter thn usual at least, Died. for maths and science test today.

Tests are gone. Heave a deeeeppp sigh of relief. Still got history and Science project to chiong larh.

Okay. Sian. I dno what to blog liaw. Sorry for it being so erm, boring. I really had a boring unlucky week and nothing much or interesting can happen with sucky voice 'cause all i care about is being able to talk.

I am currently mad over da xiao jie by jin sha.
It's a really nice and cute song. But we cannot use for history larh :(

No comments: