Friday, August 17, 2007

Crapppp

I officially made my blog public again.
'cause i'm seriously pissed off with logging in and out myself >.<
okay. if anyone wants to read this and badmouth me or backstab me or whatever. Go ahead :D
Not like closing my blog down would get me into less trouble on daily basis with my parents or will stop people gossiping about me (:

Whoo. Nice pic that i took in the science lab.
An experiment with my lab partners, Lydia and Charmaine!
The colours are nice larh. So clearrr. Is some thingo on Natural Indicators. The red one is with water, the yellow one is with alkali and the pink one is with acid
The pink colour looks the best amongst all. Well. All nice larh :D

Shit. Chemistry is officially over for the year. I think chem is sooo much better than physics. Probably the suckiest subject on earth >.<
Chem practicals were sooo much funner too compared to this stupid slinky thingo that we did today. Puma jacket guy calls in slinky. Today in the lab i found out that it really was called slinky. I never knew that it was called a slinky.

Never update for. Erm. 8 days only larh >.<
Busy okay. Well, stupid excuse. Tests just over.
BUT EOYS ARE COMING!
ok. today i reached home at three, stared at my table and wanted to study.
Then i took the books, in out in out in out.
Up to now, 9pm, nothing is done.
My pencil case still in my bag.
FRIDAY IS A DAY TO RELAX after your tiring week okay. So i can never get my mind down to study, even a single bit on fridays.

Tuesday, Jap common test. URGH. i haven't started yet larh.

Recently me and my mum have been gossiping alot. When i complain about some of my classmates, my mum would add in, esp if she saw them before. She gets all excited gossiping eh.

Okay. this convo we had just now:
Mum: You sat with Jade today arh?
Me: Nah. Kimberlyn
Mum: Hurh. I thought you hate her?
Me: No.
Mum: Ohh is another one right?
Me: Yarh. They just came to our hse tgt.
Mum: That one look damn funny
Me: Can't help it, she is born like that. I want to laugh everytime i look at her face. She have her bloody personality scribbled all over. And she talks funny. Like some kid who haven't go thru puberty mentally.
Mum: She also going x arh?
Me: Yarh
Mum: Why?
Me: 'cause she don't believe y can own her marh
Mum: She very smart one meh?
Me: Precisely not smart enough that's why need to go x what.
Mum: So she go to own y.
Me: Yeah
Mum:*laugh*
Me: You getting more excited thn me eh >.<

if you don't know that i'm implying YOU. Then sorry, you are pure stupid. Come on, bitch me in my face. I just love interesting people. Then i can share my nice experience with my mum.

Another thingo. I thinking about my subject combi
So i discussed with my parents.
Me: pa, is geog easy?
Dad: Yarh
Me: Don't lie
Dad: Really very easy
Me: I saw your O level cert. Get E only
Dad: 'cause i did not study
Me: So it's difficult
Dad: No it's easy
Me: History eh?
Dad; Also easy
Me: Hurh. Why you never take
Dad: 'cause i never study then flunk
Me: MIGHT AS WELL SAY EVERYTHING ALSO VERY EASY IF YOU STUDY
Dad: That's the point what

-.-

Me: ma, what science you take
Mum: Bio
Me: Hurh. Fun anot
Mum: We don't need to operate dead bodies
Me: I also don't want to
Mum: Got experience operation then good what, you get to try
Me: I would faint before i do that
Mum: Nevermind, you can get used to it slowly

WTH. GET USED TO IT. SADIST

Me: Pa, what science you take
Dad: Physics and Chem
Me: Fun anot
Dad: Very easy
Me: STUDY THEN VERY EASY RIGHT
Dad; Yarh of course. But i never study also get B3.
Me: MA! I DECIDE LIAW! I WANT TO TAKE PHYSICS

Me: Ma you take geog or history
Mum: Geog
Me: Easy anot
Mum: everything is easy if you study
Me: -.- So how much you get
Mum: Worse then your father
Me: Hurh. he got E leh.
Mum: So i got F.

WOW. HEY. SHOULD I STILL TAKE GEOG?

No comments: